There are 6 rooms (with 2-4 beds) in newly reconstructed upper floor with its own entrace. Availeble are 16 beds + some additional bed + 1 children cot (portable).
You can rent the whole floor for uniform price 34 000 Kč for one week (not just weekend), regardless of the number of people or used rooms. The lower floor is private and usually not for rent (but it's not a permanent residence, during your vacation it will stay emty and you will have absolute privacy).
Dogs are allowed only after agreement with the owner and with surchage 500 Kč.
No smoking is allowed indoors!
You can park your car only in marked places (6 spots in areal and other lengtwise by the minor rode before the house)
- Blueberry room: 1 double bed
- Birch room: 1 double bed
- Blooming room: 1 double bed + 2 single beds
- Retro room: 1 double bed + 1 single bed + 1 additional bed
- Blue room and Pink room: 2 + 2 single beds + additional beds (two rooms in mezzaine with lower ceiling, interesting especially for kids)
- Living room with cozy sofa, dining table, small "fireplace" rainy or romantic evenings, full bookshelf, TV and small kitchen (kitchen equipment: stove, oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishes for cooking and dining)
- 2 bathrooms (1x shower, 1x bathtub) and 2 separated toilets (+ one toilet in "the play-barn" outside)
- Children's conor with toys and games
- Table football
- Wifi (but we recommend you take with you wifi cable. The wifi is only stron in living room and two bedrooms, in other rooms are wifi-ports)
And what awaits you outside:
- Nice, spacious and covered outdoor seating with fireplace, bar and spigot (also a fridge, sing and toilet)
- In the barn is a play room for big or small - with table tennis, darts, card games and board games. Outside you can have fun on swings or in the sand sandbox.
- Especially you can enjoy our still young garden, more beautiful every year I belive. If you take a tour around you'll find hiden benches and nooks, meadow with daisies, arbour and orchard
And what in the winter:
- For skiers - the neates ski areal is in Hlinsko with possibility of borrowing the ski or snowboard. For bigger hill you can drive to Nové Město na Moravě (cca 45 km from Rozsochatec)
- For cross-country skiing - in Rozsochatec are no official trails (you may try Pardubice or Nové Město na Moravě). However locals love cross-country skiing and fields around the village are ran through with unofficial trails. So if you don't mind getting a little adventurous, you can ask us and we will show you where is most possible opportunity to find a trail.
- You can also dust off your ice skates and take them to the pond in the centre of village where locals enjoy skating, playing hockey or just having fun. Nice and oldschool :). Or you can take a tour in deer-park
What to see and do in the neighborhood:
- Of course, you can allways take a walk around our lovely meadows, woods, ponds and fields. In Rozsochatec you can also find a grocery, small village pub, playground for children, football field and the castle with accessible park full of old tall trees and wiew to small deer-park.
- For tourists it's especially good location. Almost behind the hous you fand the hills of Železné hory with lot of hiking trails. Even better is to visit Žďárské vrchy (in autumn so beautifully colored) and swim in dam Seč. Directly from village you can take "yellow" trail to the ruins of castle Ronovec (cca 6 km), or visit snowflakes valley about 1 km from Myslivna.
- You can also reserve a horse (or pony) ride with instructor. In contacts you find link on Jezdecká společnost Lesolg s.r.o. with all the informations or you can call the head of communiti Monika Farka (732 525 049)
- After arrangement with Jaroslav Halák (603 886 632) you can take walk through a deer-park with a professional huntsman with binoculars in jeep, or hiden in the tree stand. If you are passionate fisherman there is a fishpond in the silent and green of private deer-park.
- Vysočina is also full of bicycle paths. For example around Přibyslav, Jihlava or Žďár nad Sázavou